In many cases, on-site evaluation, diagnosis or testing is required.
On-site evaluations can evaluate the quality of work, identify causes of failures and defects, assess scopes and causes for future construction or renovation, etc.
Glimmer offers the following tests:
- Evaluation and diagnosis of which tests should be performed
- Corrosion Inhibitors presence in hardened concrete tests
- Corrosion Inhibitors presence in ready-mix concrete tests
- Corrosion Inhibitors presence in cementitious products tests (concrete, plaster, mortar, grout, adhesive, etc.)
- Water penetration sources diagnosis
- Carbonation penetration depth in concrete diagnosis
- Skeleton/shell status evaluation
- Stray current diagnosis
- Stone-cladding evaluation